Agency for Land reclamation and irrigation under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan
Vision: Sustainable technical condition and sustainable functioning of reservoirs aimed for irrigation needs only.
Mission: Elaboration of plans of finance for work; Elaboration of annual plans for new lands development; elaborations of plans on maintenance and repair of dams.
Strategy: presentation in the Government drafts of the legal acts concerning its competence; state inventory and monitoring of the water resources, waste waters, service delivery to water uses in accordance with contracts; elaboration of the cadaster of the land condition; monitoring and analysis of the conditions of the dams and coast-protecting structures for irrigational needs, other related works.
Projects: Public Employment for Sustainable Agriculture and Water Management Project, 2008-2009.
- Report on progress of works in "Public Employment for Sustainable Agriculture and Water Management Project, Grant TF 097691 " (2008-2009);
- Report «Issues and recommendations for community level rural water supply in Tajikistan»;
- Report ”Challenges and recommendations at the inter-ministry level of the Republic of Tajikistan in rural drinking water supply”;
- Water Sector Development Strategy In Tajikistan;
- Conception Of The Water Management Reform In Tajikistan;
- Newspaper “Obu obodoni”.
Partners: Government of Tajikistan; World Bank; UNDP; SDC; ADB; GIZ; Universities; Public sector and NGOs; etc.