United Nations Development Program (UNDP)
Fax: +996 312 611 217
Mission: to help developing countries build their own solutions to national and global development challenges.
Vision: to achieve the eradication of poverty, and the reduction of inequalities and exclusion.
- Support to achieve Millennium Development Goals;
- Preparing key national and regional policy documents, legislative drafting, institutionalization and capacity building of authorities at different levels of government;
- Promotion of energy efficiency and protection of the environment;
- Improved environment protection and dissemination of innovative practices in water and land use and biodiversity conservation;
- UNDP also assists the country’s efforts in addressing global warming challenges through promotion of energy saving, water resources conservation and increased use of renewable energy sources including wind energy;
- Dissemination of democratic governance practices.
- Operationalizing Good Governance for Social Justice;
- Capacity Development Facility;
- Enhancing Democratic Rule of Law and Preventing Conflict in Kyrgyzstan;
- Effective Disaster Risk Management for Sustainable Development and Human Security;
- Annual Report on the implementation of UNDP project in support of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic, funded by The Global und to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria - 2014;
- Good governance: stories of change from villages of Kyrgyzstan;
- Poverty - Environment Initiative in the Kyrgyz Republic;
- Human Dimension of the Sustainable Development in the Kyrgyz Republic;
- Green Growth Indicators in the Kyrgyz Republic;
Partners: Government of the Kyrgyz Republic; GIZ; USAID; UN Agencies; GEF; Universities; Public sector and NGOs; etc.