AgroLead Group of Companies (Public Association “AgroLead”; "AgroLead Plus")
AgroLead Group of Companies unites PA “AgroLead”, “AgroLeed Plus” cooperative and Fair Match Support Central Asia. Agrolead provides it’s services to farmers in the training, seed supply, consultations on farming methods and marketing.
- Ecological – environmental protection by using ecologically and socio-economically sustainable production methods;
- Economic – raising farmers’ income through higher crop yields and an efficient use of local and foreign resources;
- Social – resource mobilization of rural residents to enhance decision-making (assist in the formation of Farmer Field Schools and outreach groups, set up saving funds, etc.).
- Value chain development on common valerian;
- Value chain development on walnut;
- Development of Farmer Field Schools to promote approaches of the Integrated Pest Management and Conservation Agriculture;
- Development of the Added Value Chain on honey in district Kara-Kulja. UNDP Project “” Aid for trade”;
- Development of the Added Value Chain on Uzgen rice in Osh region. UNDP Project "Aid for trade";
- "B2B Local market development" research;
- Biodiversity conservation and poverty reduction through community-based management of walnut forests and pastures in the southern Kyrgyzstan, Sustainable use of natural resources in Central Asia.
Partners: GIZ; HELVETAS; USAID; FAO; EBRD; UNDP; Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Finland; Climate Action Network of Kyrgyzstan; The Chamber of Commerce of the Kyrgyz Republic; LLC «GALENPHARM»; The Kyrgyzstan Mountain Societies Development Support Programme (MSDSP KG); "Commodity and Service Cooperative Kyrgyz Tokoy Baylygy"; CAMP Alatoo; Kyrgyz National Agrarian University (KNAU); Rural Development Fund (RDF); The main mission of the KARAGAT+; The RIJK ZWAAN Company.